Author Topic: Is there a Cubase drum map that converts Roland E-Drums to GM (or Yamaha)?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline chony

Trying to play Roland TD-12 electric drums but trigger Yamaha Genos 2 drums (using Cubase as a host for both the E-Drums and Genos).

I can easily make a dedicated drum map, but I know it's going to be complex on the Hi Hats. Has anyone done it yet?

The following users thanked this post: rodrigo.b

Trying to play Roland TD-12 electric drums but trigger Yamaha Genos 2 drums (using Cubase as a host for both the E-Drums and Genos).

I can easily make a dedicated drum map, but I know it's going to be complex on the Hi Hats. Has anyone done it yet?

It is posible to convert a drum track using a drum map from Cubase? I didn’t know about that :O

Offline chony

As an example, A drum map lets you reroute midi signals from one company’s drum triggers, to another companies drum map. so in this case, I want to reroute the Roland drum triggers, to the equivalent sounds on the Genos.

It’s honestly not a big deal at all. The biggest issue is the high hats. It’s a bit complex because of the way the Roland sends the open and closed signals and I was hoping someone else figured it out already!