News:

PsrStyles.com
- Download Styles and Expansion Packs

Main Menu

PSR Performers

Started by Joe W, July 13, 2024, 01:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe W

I have been looking to refresh and update some of the pages in the PSR Tutorial ( psrtutorial.com ).  As I am getting older ( I'll be 80 this October ), my eyesight, hearing, and brain seem to be weakening. I don't know how long i'll keep things going, but so far I've been able to keep pace.

Under Songs > Performers I now list 43 current performers and 93 "archived" performers.  When archived was created, it was  defined to include performers who had not submitted any new songs in two years.  I'm thinking we don't really need a listing of archived performers.  That category can be eliminated and any "archived" performers, if they would like their songs to still be included in the PSR Tutorial, I will simply move their page over to the Current Performers.  I am planning to send an email out to all of the archived performers asking whether I should delete their page and songs or move it to the current performers listing.  It will give me things to do in the next several months.

If you are a current archived performer, feel free to send me an email letting me know what you want me to do with your page.  ( PsrStyles.com )
-- Joe Waters
PSR-SX900
PSR Performer Page