Using One Touch Settings
- Select a Style by pressing one of the STYLE category buttons or by loading a style from the MAIN screen.
- The four One Touch Setting [OTS] buttons will now call up four appropriate voices for the selected Style.
- Pressing any of the OTS buttons will automatically turn on ACMP and SYNC START so that the accompaniment will start as soon as you play a chord with your left hand.
- If you turn on the OTS LINK button, each of the four MAIN sectons (A, B, C, and D) will be synchronized with the four OTS buttons (1, 2, 3, and 4). When you press section A, OTS 1 is automatically selected. When you press section B, you automatically move to OTS 2 thus changing the solo voices being played.
- Note that this does not work in reverse. Changing the OTS does not automatically change the style section that is playing.
Note: See our lesson on Creating One Touch Settings to see how you can save your own settings in the OTS buttons associated with a style.